The MAVERICK board by FLOW is a solid board for use on all types of terrain. Mainly aimed at experienced riders for backcountry freeriding it is also really good on-piste as it has a highly technical make-up.
Rigid and responsive, the directionnal shape will guide you in any all-mountain session. The Pow-Cam profile combined with PDT sidecut gives you the best performance on the powder and when carving, with excellent grip and a ride that feels very like surfing.
Aside from its shape, the composition of this board leaves nothing to chance. The Kush Control technology and urethane bands create a reactive board, which is flexible and resistant to impact. Lastly, the new Pop-lite, especially designed core delivers maximum energy, absorbs vibrations and maximises the feel on the board.
Take on the whole mountain with this all-round, versatile board, the chosen board of backcountry pro riders from Mike Masich and Shin Bivajima's brand.
Pow-cam shape: a three phase S-shaped camber with a rocker at the nose to float over the powder. A traditional camber is located under the feet, complete with a flat section between the feet to provide better grip on hard snow and float over the powder.
- Directional shape: the nose is wider than the tail, binding placement, sidecut and flex provide more energy at the tail and better float over the powder.
- New Pop-Lite core: the lightest core by this brand, solid and responsive. Designed with a blend of ultra-light solid poplar and micro-cellular polyurethane.
- Quadrax Fiberglass + Carbon-10: Quadrax fiberglass is placed the length of the board at a 30° angle, while 10 strips of carbon are placed vertically outside of the inserts. This combination of fiberglass/carbon provides energy and torsional freedom, whilst spreading the weight of the bindings over a larger area.
Powerbeam bamboo inserts: fine layers of bamboo laminate within the wood core. These inserts offer more torsional rigidity. They also provide better grip and control. Reducing torsion produces a softer ride at any speed.
Progressive Dual-Transitional (PDT) Sidecuts: the 3-part sidecut is made up of a flat area around the bindings and different radiuses between the feet which makes the Pow Cam camber even stronger.
- Graphite sole: a fast, long-lasting sole This sintered sole provides maximum wax absorption and retention and is extremely fast as it has a carbon blend.
- Premium Kush Control Technology: made up of 3 pieces of urethane placed strategically on the board (sole, main area and topsheet)
- Flex: 8/10
|Waist (mm)||Weight (g)|
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Flow was born in 1992 in its country of origin Austria. The history of the Flow brand began through two Windsurf professionals, Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) and Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing). The brand has been first launched in the snowboard bindings and is now the 2nd of the global market. It is in 2002 that a line of fourteen snowboards was born, all manufactured in Austria. Their motto: « Flow, don’t conform convert ».