There is nothing mysterious about shredding powder and groomers.
- Profile: pow-cam
- Shape: directional
- Core: re-flex
- Fiberglass: biaxial w/carbon-7
- Sidecut: progressive-dt
- Base: sintered
- Kush-control: plus: base, sidewall & topsheet
- Flex rating: 6/10
|Waist (mm)||Weight (g)|
Engineered to effortlessly power through everything.
- Baseplate: glass-filled nylon rockered
- Hiback: aluminum alloy modback
- Support panel: apex.7 w/ aluminum inlay
- Strap 1: fusion powerstrap
- Strap 2: hybrid power-cap-strap
- Nasty: active strap technology
- Feel rating: 7/10
- lsr locking slap ratchets
- 2.5° canted bankbeds
- oc-kush heel-pad
- nylon 3mm-offset multidisk (4hp + 3hp + m6-channel)
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Flow was born in 1992 in its country of origin Austria. The history of the Flow brand began through two Windsurf professionals, Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) and Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing). The brand has been first launched in the snowboard bindings and is now the 2nd of the global market. It is in 2002 that a line of fourteen snowboards was born, all manufactured in Austria. Their motto: « Flow, don’t conform convert ».