|Waist (mm)||Weight (g)|
Kick in your fives and step up your game.
- Baseplate: molded composite rockered
- Hiback: molded composite uniback
- Strap 1: fusion powerstrap
- Strap 2: hybrid power-cap-strap
- Feel rating: 4/10
- lsr locking slap ratchets
- full-eva toe & heel inserts
- combi-disk (4hp + 3hp)
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Flow was born in 1992 in its country of origin Austria. The history of the Flow brand began through two Windsurf professionals, Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) and Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing). The brand has been first launched in the snowboard bindings and is now the 2nd of the global market. It is in 2002 that a line of fourteen snowboards was born, all manufactured in Austria. Their motto: « Flow, don’t conform convert ».