Reference : N41116
The dream accessory of any serious skier, the ULTRALITE CROWN Nordic skis by FISCHER are not short on innovations for making your gliding days truly memorable.
Vario Crown technology is the hallmark of this model. It is a combination of three techniques: Single Crown, Double Crown and Gliding Crown. Combined, their alliance results in a more efficient transfer of power and enhanced gliding features.
The Air Tec Basalite core contains special air channels which have been integrated into the light wood. The resulting reduction in weight, due to the Air Channel construction, is significant. The basalt fibres, furthermore, offer perfect flex properties. Whatever the temperature.
The weight of the skis is even further reduced by the Power Layer technology in the edges. Enjoy a resistant, precise ski with enhanced gliding properties.
- Sidecut: 49-45-47 mm
- Weight: 1,410 gr (per pair) / 197 cm
- Air Tec Basalite core: special air channels integrated into the light wood and basalt fibres (reduced weight and perfect flex properties)
- Vario Crown Technology: a combination of three techniques – Single Crown, Double Crown and Gliding Crown (for more efficient power transfer and enhanced gliding properties)
- Easy Kick Crown: tested wax pocket, adapted for Crown skis (ascending and gliding not influenced by the pressure exercised on the ski)
- Power Layer: 0,2 mm thick high pressure laminated, extremely lightweight, natural fibre and resin on the whole surface area, which considerably reduces the weight of the skis
- Speed grinding: new universal stone finish that guarantees optimal gliding properties on all types of snow.
For active skiing! A new classic race performance binding.
Easy in handling and created to get more results and pleasure from skiing
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.