Reference : N26715
Reference : S55315
If it is your ambition to tame the frozen snow, the TWIN RACE skis by FISCHER are exactly what you have been looking for.
Their main feature lies in the composition of the base. Two 100% mohair skins arranged in a slightly misaligned position and with variable integration into the base. Enjoy the benefits of a perfect grip on hard or frozen snow and experience the difference.
The Air Core Basalite Pro core offers a construction which is extremely light and rigid during torsion , with ultra stable sidewalls. This is due to the volcanic basalt fibres used in the construction to reduce weight and enhance the capacity for a perfect flex.
In order to enhance the lifespan of your skis to the maximum, there are two very important basics to remember: firstly, Power Edge innovation, which allows the uniform distribution of pressure and ensures a steady wearing away of the wax. In the second instance, the Prewaxed innovation effectively protects the skis from oxydation and dirt by means of an infrared preparation of the base with hot fluorinated wax.
- Sidewalls: 41-44-44 mm
- Weight: 1,190 gr (per pair) / 197 cm
- Core: Air Core Basalite Pro: volcanic basalt fibres for a reduction in weight and perfect flex capacity (lightweight construction that remains rigid during torsion)
- Computer Flex Control: minimises pairing differences in residual tension and camber force (excellent glide and thrust properties)
- Classic 812: ski construction with long dynamic wax pocket(minimal wearing off of wax)
- Power Edge: reinforced frame to optimise the durability of the skis even more
- Prewaxed: infrared preparation of the base using hot fluorinated wax (excellent glide and protection from dirt and oxydation)
- Pair of 100% mohair skins: two separate strips of skin, inserted at different depth levels in the base (sure thrust, especially on hard or icy snow).
- Finish First: the Finish First process immediately confers the ultimate finish: this terms covers all the successive technological stages in the roll-out of the final treatment of the base.
- DTG World Cup Universal: Universal structure, ideal for changing conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
- Precision pairing system: The new generation in ski pairing: the dynamic measurements are entirely automatic; a whole range of criteria ensures that even more accurate information is available on the characteristics of the ski
For active skiing! A new classic race performance binding.
Easy in handling and created to get more results and pleasure from skiing
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.