Reference : S70015
Offer your children entry-range cross-country skis which are specifically designed for skating. The SCS SKATE JR will be a formidable support during their initiation period.
The defining feature of these skis is contained in their Air Channel core Combining wood and fibreglass, there are integrated air channels Reduced weight,greater resistance to breaking and improved distribution of surface pressure are characteristics.
Ultra Tuning technology presents a die-forged structure for a fast ski that is particularly versatile.
Set off in the footsteps of the champions with Sidecut World Cup Skate sidewalls. Arrow-shaped, their purpose is to improve the performance and dynamism of skiers.
- Sidewalls: 41-44-44 mm
- Weight: 890 gr (per pair) / 132 cm
- Core: Air Channel (channels of air integrated into the wood and fibreglass core) for reduced weight and an improved distribution of surface pressure
- Ultra Tuning: die-forged structure for a quick and versatile ski
- Sidecut World Cup Skate: arrow-shaped sidecut (improvement of performance and dynamics of skis during skating).
XCELERATOR SKATE JR NIS bindings by FISCHERhave been designed with young competitors in mind!
An ultra-light binding with excellent stability due to the wider plate which increases the surface contact between the binding and the boot. Movements of all kinds are easier.
Equipped with a dual track, the energy return and control are optimised especially during sideways movement.
The NIS Best Power Transfer (under patent) provides unequaled energy transfer.
The ski and plate are bound as one for reliability and simplicity. Dual Flexor technology means that the ski won't take on snow when you use a skating step so you will have perfect control over your movements.
The advantage of the Xcelerator Skate NIS is that you can make custom adjustments which fit your personal technique and also the weather conditions.
WARNING: the binding is only compatible with the NIS system and NNN boots.
- Flex: 50 ShA
- Binding: manual
- Weight (manufacturer): 195g.
- Best Power Transfer
- Fine Tuning
- Dual Flexor
- Maximum stability: the wider binding plate increases the surface contact between the boot and the binding. This gives extra support to the sole of the boot which skiers will feel as increased stability
- Maximum control: the dual guide track increases stability and control. Power and control transfer, sideways movements are optimised
- Maximum contact: The reduction of space between the boot and ski ensures excellent energy return. No other binding brings the foot as close to a cross-country ski.
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.