The competition skating ski for the first race successes. Proven World Cup technologies are used for the RCS Skate.
Additionally, the new aerodynamic tip and Speed Grinding make sure that the young racers also have the necessary edge at the finish line!
- Competition ski for the first race successes
- Aerodynamic tip for smooth skiing
- Universal and suitable for all conditions
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.