For the decisive edge of the young heroes: skating race ski from the RACE CODE line for junior skiers.
Even faster and with a wider range of use thanks to newly optimised Plus finish. To guarantee that genuine racing feeling.
- True race feeling for juniors
- World Cup technologies geared to young skiers
- Universal and suitable for all conditions
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.