Reference : N13815
Competition skiers will appreciate in theCARBONLITE CLASSIC PLUS MEDIUM cross-country skis by FISCHER, a stable, solid and effective weapon to satisfy their ambitions as would-be champions.
These skis have been constructed in the Classic 812 style. Designed for competition skiing, the wax pocket is long and dynamic to ensure minimal wearing-out of the wax. The glide is enhanced by this and the adaptation to the terrain even more intuitive.
The extremities are created in Fischer Carbon Fibre. This multi-axial carbon material offers extreme resistance to stress and a reduction in weight. The DTG WC Plus base, deep and branded, is ideal for staying on top performance in hot and wet conditions.
Prewaxed provides protection from oxydation and dirt. It consists of an infrared preparation of the base with hot fluorinated wax, which provides excellent gliding properties.
- Sidewalls: 41-44-44 mm
- Weight: 980 gr (per pair) / 197 cm
- Race Code construction: high quality FICHER label
- Classic 812: a long dynamic wax pocket for minimal wearing-out of wax. Reduced weight and extreme resistance (ideal for cold weather or dry-waxing)
- Air Core Carbonlite core: bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon material. Minimises the weight of the ski (to less than 500 gr) in order to enhance the performance.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Plus structure, deeper and more pronounced, ideal for hot and humid conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
- 3D-Classic carbon extremities: reduced weight for an optimal thrust and lightness in every movement.
- Power Edge: reinforced frame to optimise the durability of the skis.
- Prewaxed: infrared preparation of the base using hot fluorinated wax (excellent glide and protection from dirt and oxydation)
- Finish First: the Finish First process immediately confers the ultimate finish: this terms covers all the successive technological stages in the roll-out of the final treatment of the base.
- Precision Pairing System: The new generation in ski pairing: the dynamic measurement is entirely automatic, a whole range of criteria make it possible to gather even more precise information on the properties of the ski.
- Computer Flex Control: For competition skiers. Minimises paring differences in residual tension and camber force. Excellent glide and thrust properties.
- Fischer Carbon Fibre: multi-axial carbon T300 1K material, used in the extremities and in laminated form. Extreme resistance to stress and reduction in weight.
For active skiing! A new classic race performance binding.
Easy in handling and created to get more results and pleasure from skiing
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.