Reference : N12715
Competition skis par excellence, the CARBONLITE CLASSIC COLD SOFT ski by FISCHER has all the attributes sought by ambitious cross-country enthusiasts. A significant asset for skiing in conditions below -2°C.
With carbon at the extremities, this ski offers apleasing glide that is both light and efficient on fresh snow Moreover, the core incorporates Air Core technology, bi-directional with multi-axial carbon material. The weight of the ski has been minimised (to less than 500 gr) to enhance the performance.
The base benefits from a Prewaxed infrared preparation with fluorinated hot wax. Over and above the excellent gliding ability which it gives the ski, it also provides protection from oxydation and dirt.
Tackle the competitions without that time becomes and obstacle to your ambitions. In fact, the lifespan of these skis is lengthened by the Power Edge frame. The even distribution of pressure ensures regular wearing out of the wax.
- Sidewalls: 41-44-44 mm
- Weight: 980 gr (per pair) / 197 cm
- Air Core Carbonlite core: bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon material. Minimises the weight of the ski (to less than 500 gr) in order to enhance the performance.
- DTG World Cup Cold: Cold structure, fine and not very deep, ideal for dry and cold conditions.
- 3D-Classic carbon extremities: reduced weight for an optimal thrust and lightness in every movement.
- Power Edge: reinforced frame to optimise the durability of the skis.
- Prewaxed: infrared preparation of the base using hot fluorinated wax (excellent glide and protection from dirt and oxydation)
- Finish First: the Finish First process immediately confers the ultimate finish: this terms covers all the successive technological stages in the roll-out of the final treatment of the base.
- Classic 812: competition ski construction with long dynamic wax pocket for minimal wearing off of wax. For use during cold weather and for dry waxing.
- Precision pairing system: The new generation in ski pairing: the dynamic measurements are entirely automatic; a whole range of criteria ensures that even more accurate information is available on the characteristics of the ski
- Computer Flex Control: For competition skiers. Minimises paring differences in residual tension and camber force. Excellent glide and thrust properties.
- Fischer Carbon Fibre: multi-axial carbon T300 1K material, used in the extremities and in laminated form. Extreme resistance to stress and reduction in weight.
For active skiing! A new classic race performance binding.
Easy in handling and created to get more results and pleasure from skiing
In 1924, Josef Fischer began making handcarts and sleds in a wooden barn. More than eighty years later, Fischer is a global group. To date, Fischer has retained its identity as a family business, with success on an international scale through a combination of tradition, innovation and high technology. Fischer provides premium quality Alpine and Nordic products for top athletes. This is a strong brand which has implemented more efficient operational processes to support the environment.