Reference : ADDIATEC100
No need to compromise on pleasure with PRIME 2.0 skis from FACTION. This model is sheer perfection. It is the perfect weapon against everything the mountains can throw at you.
Its premium design combines full layers of TeXtreme Carbon with a hybrid balsa and flax core to create a light yet responsive and torsionally rigid ski.
With its impressive nimbleness, there's no need to fear even the most demanding terrains. Its 98 mm waist and extended tip and tail rocker let you experience everything the mountains have to offer and ski freely over all terrains.
Looking for freerando versatility? Take note!
- Hybrid balsa/flax core for excellent cushioning
- TeXtreme Carbon: excellent torsional rigidity
- Multi-dimension sidecuts
- Extended tip/tail rocker: perfect buoyancy in powder
- Die-cut P-Tex 3000 base
- Titanal reinforcement plates
- Sandwich construction provides excellent edge hold
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The technology mix of the Tecton with pin unit in front, heel jaws and absolute power trans-mission for a perfect ride. The low weight, the easy step-in, the same level of safety as alpine bindings, as well as the practical handling make every tour a memorable experience.
Swiss made :
All parts are manufactured in Switzerland and assembled into high-quality products in Reichenbach. After the assembly, every binding undergoes a meticulous quality control process, including a func-tional test.
Safety and comfort :
- Alpine heel with Power Rail
- Lateral release at the toe with DIN setting and 13 mm elasticity
- Frontal release at the heel with 9 mm elasticity
- New easy step-in
- Complete easy handling package
Weight and technical data :
- DIN 5 – 12
- Ski width > 70 mm
- Weight 550 g / unit without ski brake
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|