Reference : 391103
The CHAPTER 106 freeride ski was designed by FACTION to be an all-terrain ski offering maximum pleasure in all circumstances.
All the skiers who tested this model agreed that is light, balanced and has a great fun feel with a true alpine spirit: characteristics which are often missing in all-mountain skis.
This is the perfect compromise between an all-mountain and freeride ski. With a 106mm width, it will glide easily on the powder whilst still being easy to handle as the 5 point sidecuts make for easy, intuitive entry into turns.
The 2mm camber coupled with a rocker at the tip and tailgive the ski a playful feel and the low weight will give you wings when you fly over the big natural kicks in backcountry terrain.
More accessible than the CHAPTER 116, it handles quickly whilst retaining good power underfoot and stable skiiing on the slopes. The brand's STP technology improves edge performance.
Just as good on wide turns and tight high speed turns it will follow you with ease, effortlessly responsive due to the poplar and ash core which gives it even more energy so that pressure can be applied effectively.
True joy underfoot, whether you are a lover of touring, freeriding, well groomed slopes or freestyle, the CHAPTER 106 will effortlessly meet all of your needs, for a winter season that is all about enjoyment!
- Classic camber & double rocker
- Sandwich construction
- STP technology
- Poplar/ash core
- 1.8mm steel edges
- Ptex 4000 soles
- Lacquer finish
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission