Reference : AD1BRE16
Reference : FCFA018
Slovenian brand ELAN presents a new freeride range this year featuring different skis in identical constructions, but each with a different waist. All these skis have been designed with lightness in mind, in order to create a 2-in-1product that can be used for freeriding or free touring.
Within this range, the RIPSTICK 94 W is a product for women with a 94 mm waist which makes it a very versatile product.
Incorporating TNTtechnology, these skis combine a Tubelite wood core providing torsional stability and a powerful rebound while reducing the weight, but without compromising on performance. The core is finished off with VaporTip inserts in the tip and tail to reduce weight and vibration, thereby considerably improving the stability.
These skis also have Amphibio®technology, which means that the left and right skis have been designed separately. The Amphibio® profile adds the benefits of both the camber and the rocker. The camber ensures better grip, while the rocker guarantees faster, and more direct, turning.
This model is therefore a real 50/50 which will allow you to carve on hard snow as well as enjoy yourself on the powder or in freestyle touring when the weather allows.
- Amphibio construction: improved to suit BC skiers and offering the benefits of a camber-rocker profile. The secret: a right-foot ski and a left-foot ski with an inside edge in camber for hold on the tracks and an outside edge in rocker to facilitate the initiation of the turn and a better flotation on the powder.
- TNT technology: Elan TNT technology is a unique and innovative combination of a Tubelite wood core – highlighting carbon tubes from the tip to the tail – VaporTip inserts and advanced composites integrated into the tip of the wood core of the ski.
- SST sidewall: The sidewalls are constructed from an ABS material which is placed vertically above the edges along the full length of the ski. They offer a direct transmission of power from the foot of the skier to the edges for control and stability at high speed and an acceleration upon leaving the turns.
- Tubelite Woodcore: two super lightweight carbon tubes are inserted into the laminated wood core. These 5 mm in diameter tubes with a hollow structure run across the length of the ski, following the arch of the sidewall. The Tubelite technology improves performance while decreasing weight by enhancing torsion stability and increasing the transmission of power to the edge of the ski.
- VaporTip inserts: perfectly positioned, they reduce the weight and vibrations in the tip and tail of the ski by considerably improving the stability, ensuring balance and providing an extra - fluid glide, in even the most challenging conditions.
- Fiberglass: located above and below the core, the fibreglass strengthening ensures optimal flex and improves the rigidity and torsion.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing.
The new PIVOT 12 DUAL WTR B95 is a high-performance, dual standard freeride binding with a 4-12 indicator range and 95mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, our DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The PIVOT 12 DUAL WTR B95 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 95mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 85-95mm
Elan is a Slovenian firm specialized in the manufacture of sports articles. Elan owes its fame mainly to its skis and snowboards. In the 1970s, the Swedish skier Ingemar Stenmark won three consecutive times the World Cup of alpine skiing on Elan skis. Its headquarters is located in Begunje in Slovenia while the corporations are spread in Europe, in Slovenia for the skis, Austria for the snowboards. The group distributed its products through a network of independent distributors in 46 countries around the world. It manages itself its exports in North America, Japan, Germany and Switzerland.