Reference : 48779-9252
The 5-point sidecut of the MYTHIC 97 CA and its carbon technology make it a must-have in the free touring category.
Dynastar's expertise is palpable, from the paulownia core, through to the carbon fibres and the lightweight design, which is astounding for skis of this waist width.
Everything oozes professionalism and technological prowess in this outstanding model.
So what are you waiting for? The MYTHIC 97 CA serves as a benchmark!
- Full sidewall construction: full-length sidewalls from tip to tail, which optimise edge grip, precision, balance and power.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core
- Carbon Technology: carbon fibre offers elasticity, resistance and a more lightweight design.
- Tip and tail rocker.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Speed Turn is a further development of the legendary TLT Speed which for over two decades was the first choice for performance ski tourers.
Almost every summit was ascended - or even first ascended - using this binding. The victory march of the TLT Speed series continues.
- Ice Breaker Pins : The pins at the front unit are specially designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional crampon slot
- Lock Type : Manual
- Adjustable Length : 12.5 - 12.5 (mm +/-)
- DIN : 4-10
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
- High Tech Syntetic
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Launched in 1963: Located in the Chamonix-Mont Blanc valley since 1963, Dynastar has brought together men and women who share the same values and culture,and a passion for skiing and performance. For 48 years, Dynastar has offered passionate and committed skiers their know-how and expertise and provided high-quality and well-designed equipment. Continuously innovative, Dynastar offers skiers the best in terms of skiability. Riding the Rocker wave, all the skis in the range are equipped with this new technology which adjusts itself to every level of skiing, on- or off-piste, with benefits relevant to every skier.