Reference : DADL302
Newcomer in the Alti Women range, the CHAM ALTI 85 WOMEN is a touring ski that will please the female skiers for whom the descent is as important as the climbing.
Light and manageable, this tangy ski is characterized by an excellent weight / flotation report to be a guarantee both uphill and downhill on non-groomed snow thanks to its waist of 85 mm. Versatile, it behaves equally well on hard snow where it preserves all its stability. Functional, the completely new grip system of the skins allows an ultra-easy and fast fitting of the skin.
- Lightcore : A combination of wood and acrylic (Rohacell), means that the Alti range offers light durable construction, resulting in high performance downhill.
- CAP construction: CAP construction combining a glass fibre core and providing a lighter, more tolerant and more manoeuvrable ski.
- Alti Skin : The Alti Skin possesses specific grip in tip that perfectly integrates itself in the design of the ski and that allows centring the skin more easily. Combined with POMOCA manufacture quality, the Alti Skin is the skin without compromise for being used in any conditions.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The GUIDE XS is destined for smaller body types starting at 35kg. Always as versatile, robust, lightweight and adjustable, it is available with or without brakes.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Launched in 1963: Located in the Chamonix-Mont Blanc valley since 1963, Dynastar has brought together men and women who share the same values and culture,and a passion for skiing and performance. For 48 years, Dynastar has offered passionate and committed skiers their know-how and expertise and provided high-quality and well-designed equipment. Continuously innovative, Dynastar offers skiers the best in terms of skiability. Riding the Rocker wave, all the skis in the range are equipped with this new technology which adjusts itself to every level of skiing, on- or off-piste, with benefits relevant to every skier.