Reference : DAEH701
Reference : AD5001414
Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut, and construction, each element of CHAM 2.0 has been rethought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that’s synonymous with CHAM.
At 107mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 107 provides adaptable freeride performance no matter where the snow takes you. Moderate tip rocker provides better snow contact, float, and control; combined with traditional camber and a slightly rockered pintail for confident power and maneuverability.
The smoothed-out five-point sidecut and more balanced, lightweight core profile provide smooth turn entry and exit for playful and instinctive performance in any snow condition, combined with the lightweight touring versatility to access any backcountry adventure.
- 80% Powder / 20% All-Mountain
- Rec. Bindings: LOOK PIVOT 14 DUAL B115
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Weight (g)||Min Max sole length|
Launched in 1963: Located in the Chamonix-Mont Blanc valley since 1963, Dynastar has brought together men and women who share the same values and culture,and a passion for skiing and performance. For 48 years, Dynastar has offered passionate and committed skiers their know-how and expertise and provided high-quality and well-designed equipment. Continuously innovative, Dynastar offers skiers the best in terms of skiability. Riding the Rocker wave, all the skis in the range are equipped with this new technology which adjusts itself to every level of skiing, on- or off-piste, with benefits relevant to every skier.