Reference : DADK701
Reference : 7516P1.LAS
The widest of the freeride Cham range, the CHAM 117 is looking for virgin land and deep snow. Its unique shape combined with a lean construction enables you to chain the waves throughout the day. Taking advantage of excellent flotation thanks to its extra-wide measurements, it is fluid and easy to ride in powdery snow. Very pleasant to ski thanks to a light rocker in tail, this ski will satisfy the freeriders looking for an impeccable ski for knocking.
- Levitation profile: Flat and narrower tail that maximizes the benefits of the side line of 5 points. Benefits: The narrower tail profile improves tip flotation making them incredibly easy to use on powdery snow. Easier to balance and keep the direction for a strengthened performance in powdery snow. Provides power.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Skin : In collaboration with POMOCA, Dynastar produces skins cut at the shape of the ski that are both powerful, resistant and easy to use.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Although designed for downhill skiing, the Baron EPF 13 from Marker has all the features of a touring binding: 2 position mounting block, adjustable front stop depending on type of boots(touring or alpine), and option of adding blades.
With all the advantages of EPF technology (extended power frame) which widens the base plate and spaces the mounting holes by 10mm for the most powerful transfer on the widest skis, the Baron EPF 13 also features new stops and heels.NB: minimum ski width 89mm.
- Height: 36 mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame
- Titanium mounting block, 7° and 13°
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe
- AFD stainless steel anti-friction plate with adjustable height
- Step In Inter-Pivot Heel
- Backcountry technology
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|
|S||2660||1330||265 - 325|
|L||2700||1350||305 - 365|
Launched in 1963: Located in the Chamonix-Mont Blanc valley since 1963, Dynastar has brought together men and women who share the same values and culture,and a passion for skiing and performance. For 48 years, Dynastar has offered passionate and committed skiers their know-how and expertise and provided high-quality and well-designed equipment. Continuously innovative, Dynastar offers skiers the best in terms of skiability. Riding the Rocker wave, all the skis in the range are equipped with this new technology which adjusts itself to every level of skiing, on- or off-piste, with benefits relevant to every skier.