Reference : P-5013
Descent-oriented touring ski for optimal off-piste performance.
More flotation is combined with ideal edging on steep terrain. Both the dimensions of the curves of the ellipsis and the rocker profile work together to always provide the variability needed in edge length -- without neglecting the playful lightness of maneuverability.
In the process, the enormously lightweight shovel with the Carbon Space Frame takes the impacts and functions like a shock absorber.
- Alloy Tip (Alloy Tip re-optimizes the climbing skin anchor point and at the same time minimizes ski vibration)
- Double Elipse Rocker (Two elliptical curves work in tandem to get varying edge lenghts ideal for each situation)
- Full Carbon Tip (Special carbon core in the shovel guarantees optimization of vibration and damping properties)
- Single Radius
- Full Side-Wall (Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guaranteesmaximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski powertransfer at the edge is optimised thanks to this design)
- Carbon Speed Stringer (Guarantees optimised weight-performance ratio)
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Wide skis or light material? With the YAK, you don’t have to choose. The binding fits with all wide skis over 95mm under foot (with optional integrated stopper on the heel part).
The YAK is also very light, the lightest in its range on the market.
1200g (the pair)
- Lateral and forward from 5.5 to 12
- Integrated stopper
- Crampon slot with the new entrance on the top
- Rail of 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes
- For ski widths from 95mm under the foot
100% Made in France.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Established in 1950, this Austrian brand is made for athletes. It is aimed at ski touring enthusiasts who are knowledgeable and ambitious. Using Dynafit, athletes can increase the performance of each part of their body. All base materials and fabrics are selected, tested and implemented with the greatest attention to detail. This development process has resulted in continuous innovations in the ski touring market. The latest innovations include the lightest titanium bindings, carbon boots and the lightest ski core on the market. Dynafit is a highly technical brand, always searching for performance which will specifically meet the needs of their customers with the goal of developing reliable equipment providing energy savings.