This is the new do-it-all backpack you've been looking for. Built as a quiver of one, this voluminous pack features a top loading design with continuous side zippered access as well as an internal sleeve for hydration or a laptop.
The Canyon 20L is packed with tons of features and custom storage including large side pockets, internal zippered pockets, a sternum strap and breathable back panels to keep air flowing and keep you cool whether you're huffing it around town, on the slopes or on the trails.
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel
- Ergonomic shoulder straps w/ quick access phone pocket
- Removable 25mm web hipbelt
- Front panel zippered main access
- Floating front storage flap
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Large quick stash side pocket
- Internal zippered pocket w/ key clip
- Stowable trekking pole loop
- Hydration/Laptop internal sleeve
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Integrated rescue whistle/sternum strap
- Bike safety light clip-in
|Weight (g)||Height||Width||Depth||Max size||Volume|
DaKine is a manufacturer of equipment as well as clothing for extreme sports. This company was founded in 1979 in Hawaii. The name of the company comes from the Hawaiian creole "kine" (derived from the kind, "the best" ). Dakine sells backpacks, clothing and accessories for men, women and children. The company is specialized in sports.