Reference : 19557100-001
Blast past the learning curve with the easiest, most progression-friendly men’s board we make.
- Bend: Flat Top™ with Easy Bevel
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core and Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Super Sap® Epoxy, Easy Bevel, and Pro-Tip™
- Graphic Story: Bold and brazen is what snowboarding’s all about. The Ripcord’s graphics celebrate our culture with a reveal of eye-popping tones and a photo of Jake himself hidden underneath the gritty, black overlay.
|Size||Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )