Reference : 10542104-615
Shortcut the learning curve with an all-around board that’s catch-free and easy for boosting confidence anywhere you take it.
- Bend: Flat Top™
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper]
- FLEX: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Cruise Control Tune, and Super Sap® Epoxy
- Graphic Story: You’ve stepped to the Instigator and are ready to crank up your progression. Let the hunt for your inner snowboarding animal begin with these spooky graphics featuring headhunter trophies.
|Size||Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
A fan favorite for its surfy freedom, the Custom is a binding that makes easy work of any terrain and offers a soft flex that’s always fun. Now with a handful of upgrades and brand new attitude, the Custom features a lightweight and bomb-proof baseplate topped with a new ergonomically canted zero-lean hi-back with MicroFLAD™ for performance that’s way beyond it’s price tag.
NEW Reactstraps™ wrap response evenly around your boots and combine with underfoot cushioning to make this the most comfortable Custom ever. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Reactstrap™ with Flex slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )