A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Recycled Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Dean Blotto Gray
- Graphic Story: Once again, veteran Burton photographer Dean “Blotto" Gray’s pristine landscapes serve as the graphics for the Family Tree lineup, with tonal imagery shot right here in our home state of Vermont.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
To reflect the level of riding and force that Travis Rice is known for, the Falcor combines materials with multiple densities into both baseplates and highbacks to take full advantage of each material's best attributes.
The result is a ride that is forgiving where you need flex and responsive where you want connectivity. Dialed performance leads to new levels of experience.
- Forged Carbon
- 4X2 / Channel
|Size||European shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
|M||40 - 43||40 - 43||43 +|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )