Reference : UNI17FABI0007
Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Jonathan Zawada [www.zawada.com.au]
- Graphic Story: Step into the digital jungle with LA-based artist Jonathan Zawada’s colorfully pixelated take on tropical plant life – a dark yet playful graphic, perfect for the ultra-expressive Flight Attendant.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
To reflect the level of riding and force that Travis Rice is known for, the Falcor combines materials with multiple densities into both baseplates and highbacks to take full advantage of each material's best attributes.
The result is a ride that is forgiving where you need flex and responsive where you want connectivity. Dialed performance leads to new levels of experience.
- Forged Carbon
- 4X2 / Channel
|European shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )