Reference : UNI17FABI0013
Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Jonathan Zawada [www.zawada.com.au]
- Graphic Story: Step into the digital jungle with LA-based artist Jonathan Zawada’s colorfully pixelated take on tropical plant life – a dark yet playful graphic, perfect for the ultra-expressive Flight Attendant.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Designed and endorsed by Union Pro Rider Gigi Ruf, the Contact Pro has become a staple within the Union collection with team riders and retailers alike.
With a nominal binding-to-board contact footprint and softer flex overall, it's the perfect tool for riders looking for total freedom and a surfy board feel.
|European shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )