Reference : 10539104-004
Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [10MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Jonathan Zawada [www.zawada.com.au]
- Graphic Story: Step into the digital jungle with LA-based artist Jonathan Zawada’s colorfully pixelated take on tropical plant life – a dark yet playful graphic, perfect for the ultra-expressive Flight Attendant.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That’s just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Smooth Glide™ buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet.
The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap™ 2.0 with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]
|Size||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
|M||41-44||26-29||8-10||7-10||41 - 44||26 - 29|
|L||43+||28+||10+||9+||43 +||28 +|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )