Open your mind with Danny Davis’ new take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Mark Gonzales [gonzstoragespace.com]
- Graphic Story: Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art." Nevertheless, these new creations ride the line with two unique shapes designed for terrain-specific expressions, and feature graphics by legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
To reflect the level of riding and force that Travis Rice is known for, the Falcor combines materials with multiple densities into both baseplates and highbacks to take full advantage of each material's best attributes.
The result is a ride that is forgiving where you need flex and responsive where you want connectivity. Dialed performance leads to new levels of experience.
- Forged Carbon
- 4X2 / Channel
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )