Open your mind with Danny Davis’ new take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Mark Gonzales [gonzstoragespace.com]
- Graphic Story: Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art." Nevertheless, these new creations ride the line with two unique shapes designed for terrain-specific expressions, and feature graphics by legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Designed and endorsed by Union Pro Rider Gigi Ruf, the Contact Pro has become a staple within the Union collection with team riders and retailers alike.
With a nominal binding-to-board contact footprint and softer flex overall, it's the perfect tool for riders looking for total freedom and a surfy board feel.
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )