Open your mind with Danny Davis’ new take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Mark Gonzales [gonzstoragespace.com]
- Graphic Story: Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art." Nevertheless, these new creations ride the line with two unique shapes designed for terrain-specific expressions, and feature graphics by legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the legendary Burton Mission™ bindings.
As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero Forward Lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide™ buckles.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST®
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: SensoryBED™ Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )