Open your mind with Danny Davis’ new take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Mark Gonzales [gonzstoragespace.com]
- Graphic Story: Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art." Nevertheless, these new creations ride the line with two unique shapes designed for terrain-specific expressions, and feature graphics by legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Built from a fibre glass base, the MISSION BLACK binding from BURTON for men, will give you wings. Although light, the structure of the base remains resistant. The Zero-Lean-Hi-Back adjustment and the asymmetric spoiler in this binding guarantees precision adjustment of the angle, depending on the practice you wish to undertake.
Let your desires run wild because it adapts just as well to freestyle use as freeride. The FullBed technology ensures gentle landings for perfect absorption and impact reduction. The mountain will become your favourite playground, whether you are launching into the powder or conquering the turns at high speed. In all circumstances, it will provide you with comfort and will absorb vibrations.
- Medium shock absorption. The FullBED™ Cushioning System consists of a double density EVA foam for reducing fatigue whatever your stance and angle of adjustment and improving board control. An additional Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad placed between the base plate and the board, reduces vibrations and impacts while reducing the footprint of the binding on the board. It also improves the flex and feel of the snowboard.
- Base plate - Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Re:Flex™: monoblock base plate made of 40% fibre glass and the rest in nylon of different densities. The ideal construction to give the terrain a better feel.
- Spoiler - NEW Single-Component Canted Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™: The Zero-Lean Canted allows the highback to be adjusted to 0°, in other words the highback is vertical for a more playful and relaxed feel. The DialFLAD™ system allows the angle of the spoiler to be adjusted, depending on your practice: a higher angle for gripping on ice or no angle for jibbing! The light spoiler, constructed in two parts, follows perfectly the shape of the boots, offering dynamism, thanks to the spring side.
- Straps - Reactstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™: the curved Reactstrap conforms to any boot. The Flex slider allows maximum opening for the reinforced heel strap to step in even more quickly. Gettagrip Capstrap™ replaces the foam and rubber usually used with lightweight EVA that hugs the boot perfectly
- Buckles - Smooth Glide™ Buckles: the most reliable buckling system on the market
M: 8 - 11 US; 7 - 10 UK
L: 10 US and higher; 9 UK and higher
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )