Reference : 10555104-004
Open your mind with Danny Davis’ new take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional [7MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Mark Gonzales [gonzstoragespace.com]
- Graphic Story: Some say a board is a canvas for art; our team riders like to call it "shredable art." Nevertheless, these new creations ride the line with two unique shapes designed for terrain-specific expressions, and feature graphics by legendary skater/artist Mark Gonzales.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That’s just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Smooth Glide™ buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet.
The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component EST® Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Hammockstrap™ 2.0 with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
|Size||European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
|L||43+||28+||10+||9+||43 +||28 +|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )