Get pro-caliber speed and precision with the most aggressive board in Burton’s lineup.
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core with Multizone EGD™ and Squeezebox High
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Graphic Story: The Custom X’s dark marble and metallic topsheet graphic features hidden mountain elements of topographical maps from around the world. It’s a look that fits well on this ultra-precise all-mountain machine.
|Size||Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
Precision design meets on-hill versatility and performance.
- Baseplate: aluminum alloy rockered
- Hiback: glass-filled nylon modback
- Support panel: atm.8
- Strap 1: fusion powerstrap
- Strap 2: hybrid power-cap-strap
- Nasty: active strap technology
- Feel rating: 8/10
- aluminum lsr locking slap ratchets
- 2.5° canted dual-density bankbeds
- oc-kush base & heel-pad
- aluminum 5mm-offset multidisk (4hp + 3hp + m6-channel)
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )