Get pro-caliber speed and precision with the most aggressive board in Burton’s lineup.
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 600G Core with Multizone EGD™ and Squeezebox High
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: The Channel®, Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Graphic Story: The Custom X’s dark marble and metallic topsheet graphic features hidden mountain elements of topographical maps from around the world. It’s a look that fits well on this ultra-precise all-mountain machine.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response.
Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Lightweight Single Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended EST®
- HI-BACK: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight ThinBED Cushioning
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )