Perfect for reckless and thrill-seeking snowboarders. Strap on your BURTON AMPLIFIER board and attack terrains to improve your style and technique. It will please any all-terrain riders who want to hone their techniques and excel in various disciplines.
Its Flat Top camber and stability prevent you from catching edges, which hinders your progress.
The Amplifier introduces you to your first rotations in complete confidence. Its playful flex makes it versatile and accessible for easy handling.
What is its main attribute? It lets anyone amplify their abilities for ease in any situation.
- Camber - Flat Top: a flat profile between the bindings increases stability, improves balance and offers constant edge control. The tip and tail with an early rise reduces edge catching and ensures a smooth ride
- Shape - Twin: perfectly symmetrical shape for improved balance in switch and in regular. Rotations, butters, jibs follow one another with stability, balance and ease
- Flex - 4/10 - Twin: soft and symmetrical tip to tail flex for a balanced ride in switch and in normal
- Core - FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox Low: super dynamic lightweight wood core. Core using two wood species with different densities. Wood from eco-managed forests! Dualzone™ EGD™ is a core construction where wood grain is positioned along the bindings and centre of the board, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core
The Squeezebox Low construction involves stiffening the board's profile at the binding inserts and making it thinner between the bindings and in the tip and tail giving the board softer flex. More control with less effort.
|Waist (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
A fan favorite for its surfy freedom, the Custom is a binding that makes easy work of any terrain and offers a soft flex that’s always fun. Now with a handful of upgrades and brand new attitude, the Custom features a lightweight and bomb-proof baseplate topped with a new ergonomically canted zero-lean hi-back with MicroFLAD™ for performance that’s way beyond it’s price tag.
NEW Reactstraps™ wrap response evenly around your boots and combine with underfoot cushioning to make this the most comfortable Custom ever. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™
- STRAPS: NEW Reactstrap™ with Flex slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
|European shoe size||Mondopoint shoesize||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
Burton was created 1977 in the United States . The Burton brand is the global market leader of snowboard. It is in 1977 that the first Burton board is created in Londonderry in Vermont. The brand of Jake Burton has never ceased to evolve and today it has many brands under its wings (Red, Gravis, Anon, Analogue, etc. )