Billed as the most versatile of trail shoes, the CASCADIA 12 is the flagship model from the Trail range developed by Brooks. Combining protection, traction and a custom fit, this new model offers an advanced pivot system for improved flexibility and cushioning.
Made of breathable mesh, the shoe keeps your feet dry and cool, whatever happens. With its sturdy construction, it has an outsole which provides excellent grip on wet surfaces or rugged terrain. It also has a BioMoGo DNA midsole for customised cushioning.
With this footwear, the best trail runners will be able to go beyond their limits with pleasure.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Construction: Strobel
- BioMoGo DNA midsole, for customised cushioning
- Improved Pivot Post system for optimum stability with a 5th pivot near the first metatarsal for improved flexibility and stability
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad for fluid strides
- Ballistic Rock Shield for more protection against uneven ground
- The solid outsole provides excellent grip on wet surfaces or rugged terrain
- Breathable mesh upper to keep your feet cool and dry
- BioMoGo DNA
- Pivot Post System
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad
- Full-Length S-257 Cushsole
- Universal Sprung Platform
- Ballistic Rock Shield
- HPR Green
- High Surface Area Lugs
- 3D Hex Lugs
- Synthetic Overlays
- Microfibre Overlays
- Conformable Saddle
- Element Mesh
- Hydrophobic Foam Package
- Element Lining
- Profile Sockliner.
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|