With its new design, the CALDERA from Brooks is a trail shoe for men which stands out with its high-level performance on demanding trails. Runners who want to put their endurance to the test have found the right model.
This reactive shoe has a design with an excellent energy return and good stability, even when the wearer is tired and on difficult terrain. With a gripping outsole, picots and optimum protection, this dynamic trail shoe allows athletes to run all day and all night without fading.
- Drop: 4 mm
- Construction: Strobel
- Surface: path, trail running
- BioMoGo DNA midsole, for customised cushioning
- The geometry of the midsole provides protection and stability in all circumstances
- Gripping outsole with large picot surface for optimum traction, both uphill and downhill
- Integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel, to secure gaiters with a buckle fastening
- Soft, protective mesh lining with a perfect fit for optimum comfort and almost invisible seams
- Aggressive Sticky Rubber
- High Surface Area Lugs
- HPR Green
- Double-Layered Mesh
- Lace Garage
- Gaiter Tab.
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|