Protection UVA&B (400 nm) level 2 / Sunny to partially cloudy weather.
Now within the Bushnell group (famous manufacturer of optics from Kansas City), Bollé is back in force! You all have known the glasses of the French trade mark during the skiing days of your childhood...
Nebula is designed for women due to narrow and fine shape. These goggles will be the ideal complement to your outfit while ensuring its primary function: the protection of your eyes. The only remaining black point will be the trace of raccoons after a very sunny day...
Caution: the shape of the goggles is relatively closed aimed to slim faces; can be suitable for juniors.
Vermillon Gun screen: - 22% transmission of visible light
* Level 2: Sunny to partially covered weather
* UV protection : All the Bollé screen protect against UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometres.
* Forestay System: Patented attachment braid system, providing comfort and perfect fit with helmets.
* Polycarbonate lenses: All Bollé goggles have double polycarbonate screens guaranteeing a higher optical quality.
* P80 plus/Carbo glas (anti-fog/anti scratch) : Applied to our screens in polycarbonate, P80 PLUS is a coating specially designed by Bollé that allows maximum protection against fogging and scratches.
Bollé offers the highest quality sunglasses and goggles for performance and protection. Bollé combines fit, design, and comfort, resulting in some of the freshest and most technologically advanced eyewear in the industry.
The Bollé story began in the small town of Oyonnax, France in 1888. There Séraphin Bollé started his company by first manufacturing combs and hair accessories using the boxwood and horn indigenous to the region. After WWII, Bollé was a pioneer in molding nylon making products to the highest standards of that time. Safety glasses and goggles were added to the Bollé line in 1950 and in 1956 Georges Bollé created the famous nylon frame 'cats-eye' sunglasses. In 1960, Bollé marketed their first ski glasses. A market leader with innovative products, the Bollé family took the business from a small workshop to being one of the world's most prominent manufacturers of premium eyewear.
Now, over 100 years later, Bollé products are distributed and worn all over the world. Bollé has developed particular strength in the sports specialty markets of snow sports, golf, tennis, and marine, as well as offering eyewear that to meet everyday needs and styles.