Part of the All-Terrain range from BLACK CROWS, the VIATOR is a versatile freestyle ski.
Suitable for a wide range of skiers, it is perfectly happy carving or cruising down the slopes, riding switch or catching air in the park.
Offering both high manoeuvrability and consistent handling thanks to its perfectly balanced flex, it is sufficiently supple to make the most of the terrain while retaining good grip underfoot for effective and stable turns.
Performing well on the pistes, the VIATOR is easy to handle and suits those looking for a super playful, all-mountain model.
Its Double Beak profile consists of a light double rocker combined with a classic camber for for comfortable turn initiation and float as well as maximum grip on hardpack and ice.
A ski dedicated to enjoyment, for playful adventures from day one.
- 100% poplar wood core
- Fibre: carbon fibre, biaxial 300 and triaxial 400 fibreglass
- Cap construction
- Double Beak profile: classic camber and double rocker
- Fat edges
- P-tex® 2000 base
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission