Reference : NOCTA-17
Reference : AD5001408
The iconic design of the BLACK CROWS brand, the freeride ski NOCTA has been refined for 2017 with a new inverse camber and a lighter core, without losing an ounce of performance on powder.
Saving almost 1 kg for the pair, thanks to its innovative construction in balsa wood and linen fibre, it has become one of the lightest skis on the market in its category, for its heightened floating abilities.
Because its difficult to carve a ski in deep snow, the NOCTA is now equipped with an inverse camber that requires less effort for bending the ski and thus allows the skier to carve more easily in the powder. Another advantage offered by this technology is that it allows the use of a more resistant core and a more rigid flex without reducing the ski's capacity for bending. In this aspect, NOCTA combines perfect manoeuvrability at low speed with stability at high speed.
This pivot facility combined with heightened floatation makes it almost unsinkable and above all very playful for unforgettable big mountain sessions in all conditions.
A real powder beast!
- Core: balsa wood and linen fibre.
- Fibre: biax 300, triax 400, carbon
- ABS semi-cap perimeter
- Double beak rocker: progressive raised tip and tail, classic camber.
- Light edges
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
Important : Bindings sold without ski brakes if you buy only the bindings. C90, C100, C115 and C130 ski brakes available separately.
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|