Reference : 7424Q1.MEF
The NAVIS ski from the brand BLACK CROWS is a mid-fat freeride ski especially designed for sportspeople who love backcountry speed but who also like turns on hard snow and on the piste.
Its refined edges provide remarkable pivot for a fun experience, while the double rocker combined with the classic camber provide quality floatation as well as faultless grip and stability, even in hard or choppy snow.
Its tail has been particularly well-designed with a progressive and bold style allowing it to increase the bearing surface in soft snow, with a very progressive front rocker to soften slips and increase overall stability.
A ski that is both classic and modern, an unmissable product for discerning freeriders.
- Core in 100% poplar
- Fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- ABS semi-cap step-down sidewall: absorbs vibrations and stiffens torsion for a more comfortable ride.
- Shape: Single Beak and A Half all
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The SQUIRE 11 binding from the MARKER Royal Family is aimed at young freeskiers and in particular smaller sizes and women.
Its Triple Pivot toe combined with its light heel creates a compact and strudy binding featuring all the MARKER release technology. The stainless steel sliding plate is height adjustableto adapt to all types of boots, even the most worn.
In a choice of colours, you're guaranteed style and performance whether your skiing is freestyle or freeride.
- DIN range: 3.0 - 11.0
- Recommended skier weight: between 30 - 110 kg
Height without ski: 22 mm
- Triple Pivot Light front stop
- AFD stainless steel anti-friction plate with adjustable height
- Step-in Hollow Linkage Heel