The NAVIS ski from the brand BLACK CROWS is a mid-fat freeride ski especially designed for sportspeople who love backcountry speed but who also like turns on hard snow and on the piste.
Its refined edges provide remarkable pivot for a fun experience, while the double rocker combined with the classic camber provide quality floatation as well as faultless grip and stability, even in hard or choppy snow.
Its tail has been particularly well-designed with a progressive and bold style allowing it to increase the bearing surface in soft snow, with a very progressive front rocker to soften slips and increase overall stability.
A ski that is both classic and modern, an unmissable product for discerning freeriders.
- Core in 100% poplar
- Fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- ABS semi-cap step-down sidewall: absorbs vibrations and stiffens torsion for a more comfortable ride.
- Shape: Single Beak and A Half all
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
Important : Bindings sold without ski brakes if you buy only the bindings. C90, C100, C115 and C130 ski brakes available separately.
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|