Reference : CORVUS-17
Reference : AD5001414
The CORVUS ski from BLACK CROWS is a benchmark in the freeride market and will delight big powder and wild terrain
It is a powerful ski, resolutely alpine, but also demonstrates a fun side downhill thanks to its ultra-responsive pivot. A faithful ally for sportspeople who love to shred on all terrains in all conditions, it is a balanced ski that has the perfect combination of authenticity and modernity.
Its attacking spirit is tempered by a new tail which is more gradual, to give better ski control, as well as a stronger start to the turn. Equipped with a subtle front rocker, and an early-rise tail, it is ideal for large turns and deep powder, providing ironclad stability to allow you to fly without hesitation.
A must have for backcountry fans.
- Core in 100% poplar
- Fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- ABS semi-cap perimeter
- Shape: Single Beak and a Half made up of a subtle front rocker, an early-rise tail and dynamic, classic camber.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523