Reference : ATRIS-17
Reference : 376641
The great success of winter 2016, the ATRIS ski has become, in just one season, a reference for the brand BLACK CROWS, tested and approved by freeride and backcountry freestyle enthusiasts.
More accessible than the expert skis in the range, the ATRIS ski is easy to handle and will ideally suit experienced skiers who want to make progress with their freeride as well as discerning sportspeople seeking a high-performance, versatile product for annual usage.
It is a bidirectional ski equipped with a classic camber and twin-tip rocker that will surprise you with its versatility on all terrain types. Considered by Julien Regnier, BLACK CROWS' shaper, as the most successful ski of the brand, it offers a harmonious balance between side-cut and rocker profile.
The progressive flaring of the side cuts is proportional to its rocker, giving it great stability once the ski is on an edge, for stable turns and increased handling whatever the speed at which you hit the slope.
Its raised tip has 3 distinct turning radiuses, which gives it good consistency during the turn and nice float, even at low speed. With a double rocker, it is particularly responsive on hard snow and provides more fluid handling, for high-level performance in all conditions.
A pioneering ski in its field, it is powerful, playful and very versatile, and will convince the most demanding freeriders. One not to be missed.
- Classic camber and double rocker
- ABS semi-cap step-down perimeter
- Core in 100% poplar
- Glass fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- Fat edges: freeride thick edges that are more solid and resistant.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The new standard in freeski bindings : our legendary 3D driver toe piece, now updated for modern skis and skiing.
- Strong, durable and always reliable, Salomon Driver bindings have been trusted by the best Freeskiers in the world for over 30 years. The 3D driver toe concept has the longest elastic travel of the market and XL wings, meaning more confidence on steep, rugged descents. NOW REDESIGNED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIERS AND SKIS… wider, offering a more progressive feel and WTR compatible, the STH² combines the best of Salomon's top freeskiing binding technologies.
- Unmatched freeskiing performance.
- Strong & precise.
- More versatility.
- Micro Simultaneous wings adjustement / Extra long wings / Manual height toe adjustment
- XL Stomp pedal (60mm)
- WTR (Walk To Ride) / Adult norms
- Oversized platform / Low profile Chassis / Heel Flex Interface / Strong Heel / +Elastic travel / Progressive Transfer pads / 3D Driver Toe
- High Lateral Transmission