The great success of winter 2016, the ATRIS ski has become, in just one season, a reference for the brand BLACK CROWS, tested and approved by freeride and backcountry freestyle enthusiasts.
More accessible than the expert skis in the range, the ATRIS ski is easy to handle and will ideally suit experienced skiers who want to make progress with their freeride as well as discerning sportspeople seeking a high-performance, versatile product for annual usage.
It is a bidirectional ski equipped with a classic camber and twin-tip rocker that will surprise you with its versatility on all terrain types. Considered by Julien Regnier, BLACK CROWS' shaper, as the most successful ski of the brand, it offers a harmonious balance between side-cut and rocker profile.
The progressive flaring of the side cuts is proportional to its rocker, giving it great stability once the ski is on an edge, for stable turns and increased handling whatever the speed at which you hit the slope.
Its raised tip has 3 distinct turning radiuses, which gives it good consistency during the turn and nice float, even at low speed. With a double rocker, it is particularly responsive on hard snow and provides more fluid handling, for high-level performance in all conditions.
A pioneering ski in its field, it is powerful, playful and very versatile, and will convince the most demanding freeriders. One not to be missed.
- Classic camber and double rocker
- ABS semi-cap step-down perimeter
- Core in 100% poplar
- Glass fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- Fat edges: freeride thick edges that are more solid and resistant.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Weight (g)||Min Max sole length|