From the big mountain double beak range by the brand BLACK CROWS, the ANIMA ski is a freeride ski equipped with a double rocker for better freeride backcountry handling .
Above all powerful and stable, sporty speed skiers or those who go for large turns will love it, with its solid flex underfoot and unrivalled grip. It is a ski with a resolutely alpine character, with a longer radius and a slimmer shape compared to other skis in the freeride range.
It also has two rockers on the tail and tip and a classic camber, which represents 60% of the ski, to preserve the grip, dynamism and, above all, versatility on all terrain types. The ANIMA ski therefore provides a stable ride that is nonetheless great fun, with fast pivoting for increased manoeuvrability and a very playful experience under foot.
With its generous volumes, it gives excellent lift on powder and floats easily on any type of snow you might encounter during your expeditions in the high mountains.
A favoured ally in your daily freeride sessions, it is both versatile and surprisingly stable on hard snow, but above all it is very much at ease in the puff, for maximum enjoyment all season long.
- Classic camber and double rocker
- ABS semi-cap perimeter
- Poplar core with kevlar strips
- Hexagonal tips
- Glass fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- Fat edges
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The DUKE EPF is an hyper versatile freeride binding since its system allows passing to walking mode if, for instance, you approach to draw a line in this beautiful stuffed snow corridor you have spotted.
It is not a ski touring model but it has similar features allowing you to practice the so-called free-rando. The DUKE EPF is based on a new Extended Power Frame (EPF) and is thus 28% wider. To put it simply, the schema of the screws is 10 mm wider than before for accentuated power transmission. In addition, this new system allows using the totally redeveloped toe and heelpieces with more compact and rigid design. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
"Highly recommended for the skis of more than 100mm at waist for optimal power transmission, you will finally be able to use 100% of the capabilities of your wide ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Always with the possibility of hiking with wedge (7° and 13°) or without wedge (0°) and adjusting all kinds of ski or hiking boots.
NOTE: For skis with minimum waist width of 89mm.
NOTE: Several stop skis widths are available, please, during your order communicate the waist width of your ski.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Weight (pack): 2760g (S) / 2790g (L)
- Available sole lengths: S : 265 - 325mm / L : 305 - 365mm
- EPF Extended Power Frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Heel lifter: The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow hiking more comfortably.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high-energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD: Movable Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot heelpiece offering formidable holding power in freeride due to its DIN/ISO values of 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|