From the big mountain double beak range by the brand BLACK CROWS, the ANIMA ski is a freeride ski equipped with a double rocker for better freeride backcountry handling .
Above all powerful and stable, sporty speed skiers or those who go for large turns will love it, with its solid flex underfoot and unrivalled grip. It is a ski with a resolutely alpine character, with a longer radius and a slimmer shape compared to other skis in the freeride range.
It also has two rockers on the tail and tip and a classic camber, which represents 60% of the ski, to preserve the grip, dynamism and, above all, versatility on all terrain types. The ANIMA ski therefore provides a stable ride that is nonetheless great fun, with fast pivoting for increased manoeuvrability and a very playful experience under foot.
With its generous volumes, it gives excellent lift on powder and floats easily on any type of snow you might encounter during your expeditions in the high mountains.
A favoured ally in your daily freeride sessions, it is both versatile and surprisingly stable on hard snow, but above all it is very much at ease in the puff, for maximum enjoyment all season long.
- Classic camber and double rocker
- ABS semi-cap perimeter
- Poplar core with kevlar strips
- Hexagonal tips
- Glass fibre: biax 300, triax 400
- Fat edges
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
Important : Bindings sold without ski brakes if you buy only the bindings. C90, C100, C115 and C130 ski brakes available separately.
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|