Reference : AB0020750
Reference : 354545
The Redster range by the Austrian ATOMIC brand is a series created for competition skiing and is used by Norwegian cross-country skier, Simen Østensen.
The REDSTER SKATEis a skating ski suitable for cross-country skiers who are looking for a powerful ski The profile and outline of the Redster ensure a dynamic thrust and a long and efficient gliding phase. The UHD ultra-light core with Speedcell insert provides stability, consistency and lightness.
A high performance, yet affordable product for all competition amateurs.
- Construction: Race + Carbon Laminate
- Base: BI 5000 (World Cup base) + Race Grinding
- Core: Speedcell
- Compatibility: SNS and Prolink
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®
ATOMIC have been making skis since 1955. The main factory was opened in Altenmarkt in 1971 and is the workplace for 600 experts, who work tirelessly day after day to improve ATOMIC skis using new materials and intelligent innovations. Even though ATOMIC products have become true high-tech products, one detail has not changed since 1955: every ski is handcrafted with the greatest care. We build skis designed to allow every skier to achieve his or her goals. This promise can only be met by people who embody the pursuit of unrivalled performance, adventure in powder and the perfect day on the slopes. This is why every ATOMIC ski oozes the care and the passion with which it was handcrafted.