Reference : 7716S1.TCD
This winter, the BACKLAND 95 has been announced by Atomic as the most innovative of the Backland models. Shaped for the powder, it benefits from a construction that is adapted to bad conditions, while remaining versatile.
Knowing that the powder cannot be taken for granted, this ski is ready to face varied cross-country conditions and terrain.
Freerando takes on its whole meaning, since this ski is positioned exactly half way between a freeride ski and a cross-country ski. It can therefore attack the powder, the chop and crud and even packed snow.
Equipped with a stabilising Carbon Backbone insert along the whole length of the ski and a Ultra Light Woodcore, climbs are child's play and descents have a remarkable stability.
The HRZN technology combines ABS sidewall construction with a revolutionary Rocker (horizontal), increasing the ski surface by 10% and thus providing increased buoyancy in the powder and effective performance in the chop and crud.
Finally, the All-mountain rocker is suitable for all types of snow and terrain.
- HRZN tech: Combining an ABS Sidewall and a revolutionary (horizontal) Rocker, HRZN Tech increases the surface area of the tip and tail by 10%. It provides highly increased buoyancy and decreases tip deflection to obtain better performance in the chop and crud, without changing the rotation inertia: we have never designed anything as high performance for the powder.
- Carbon Backbone: an ultra-light carbon insert, acting as a stabiliser over the whole length of the ski. It ensures agility and exceptional grip without making the ski heavy.
- Ultra Light Woodcore: the incredible lightness of the poplar and karuba wood reduces the overall weight without affecting downhill performance.
- AT Tip 2.0: A new slim tip that cuts like a blade through chopped powder and crud for more precise handling, with a small cut-out for easy skin attachment.
- Full Sidewall: for controlled power transmission and exceptional grip.
- All Mountain Rocker 15/85/0: for any terrain or snow type, equally effective on and off-piste. An ultra-versatile rocker thanks to the light lift at the tip alone.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
Marker's F10 Tour is an ideal entry level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker’s DNA.
For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers.
Compatible to all kinds of alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight||Min Max sole length|
|S||1920||960||265 - 325|
|L||1980||990||305 - 365|
ATOMIC have been making skis since 1955. The main factory was opened in Altenmarkt in 1971 and is the workplace for 600 experts, who work tirelessly day after day to improve ATOMIC skis using new materials and intelligent innovations. Even though ATOMIC products have become true high-tech products, one detail has not changed since 1955: every ski is handcrafted with the greatest care. We build skis designed to allow every skier to achieve his or her goals. This promise can only be met by people who embody the pursuit of unrivalled performance, adventure in powder and the perfect day on the slopes. This is why every ATOMIC ski oozes the care and the passion with which it was handcrafted.