Reference : 48779-9252
The BACKLAND 85 touring ski by ATOMIC adapts to all conditions! And to achieve this, it is equipped with high-performance technology.
Enjoy more effective floatation with its ultra-light wood core constructed from poplar and karuba. Its unique tip shape promotes easy uphill ascent and a more effective grip.
Its average waist of 85 mm makes this touring ski light, versatile and high-performance both uphill and downhill. Furthermore, the HZRN technology boosts the tip surface by 10%, delivering exceptional float in powder and enhanced performance in choppy snow. The carbon fibres along the full length of the ski offer greater stability.
In short, these are comfortable skis that will boost your confidence on-piste!
- Ultralite Woodcore: 100% Wood Construction. The incredible lightness of the poplar and karuba wood reduces the overall weight of the Backland designs without reducing their downhill performance.
- Step Down Sidewall: new sidewall construction, a component that offers exceptional grip and enhanced durability.
- Carbon Backbone: an ultra-light carbon insert, acting as a stabiliser over the whole length of the ski. The result: exceptional grip, while remaining lightweight.
- Reliable stability during edge hold on hardpacked snow.
- Optimum floatation in powder.
- All-mountain Rocker: 15% tip rocker and 85% camber underfoot. The tip rocker ensures exceptional performance across a variety of conditions and on all snow types.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Speed Turn is a further development of the legendary TLT Speed which for over two decades was the first choice for performance ski tourers.
Almost every summit was ascended - or even first ascended - using this binding. The victory march of the TLT Speed series continues.
- Ice Breaker Pins : The pins at the front unit are specially designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional crampon slot
- Lock Type : Manual
- Adjustable Length : 12.5 - 12.5 (mm +/-)
- DIN : 4-10
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
- High Tech Syntetic
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC have been making skis since 1955. The main factory was opened in Altenmarkt in 1971 and is the workplace for 600 experts, who work tirelessly day after day to improve ATOMIC skis using new materials and intelligent innovations. Even though ATOMIC products have become true high-tech products, one detail has not changed since 1955: every ski is handcrafted with the greatest care. We build skis designed to allow every skier to achieve his or her goals. This promise can only be met by people who embody the pursuit of unrivalled performance, adventure in powder and the perfect day on the slopes. This is why every ATOMIC ski oozes the care and the passion with which it was handcrafted.