Reference : 48779-9252
The BACKLAND 78 is the narrowest ski in the Backland range. Ideal for keen ski tourers and adept uphill skiers, this is the perfect adventure model.
With a 78 mm waist and an Ultra Light Woodcore, the Backland 78 is a flexible, lightweight and highly responsive cross-country ski.
Making light work of climbs thanks to its low weight, it is also a great downhill ski. Its narrow waist, All Mountain Rocker profile and sharp tip guarantee total control on all terrains, including hardpack. Furthemore, the Step Down Sidewall construction ensures optimum resistance and shock absorbtion, as well as excellent grip on any terrain.
- Ultra light woodcore: the incredible lightness of the poplar and karuba wood reduces the overall weight without affecting downhill performance.
- AT Tip 2.0: A new slim tip that cuts like a blade through chopped powder and crud for more precise handling, with a small cut-out for easy skin attachment.
- Step Down Sidewall: features a symmetrical step on each end that's stable, light, and durable.
- All Mountain Rocker 15/85/0: for any terrain or snow type, equally effective on and off-piste. An ultra-versatile rocker thanks to the light lift at the tip and the tip and tail together.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The Speed Turn is a further development of the legendary TLT Speed which for over two decades was the first choice for performance ski tourers.
Almost every summit was ascended - or even first ascended - using this binding. The victory march of the TLT Speed series continues.
- Ice Breaker Pins : The pins at the front unit are specially designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional crampon slot
- Lock Type : Manual
- Adjustable Length : 12.5 - 12.5 (mm +/-)
- DIN : 4-10
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
- High Tech Syntetic
|Size||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
ATOMIC have been making skis since 1955. The main factory was opened in Altenmarkt in 1971 and is the workplace for 600 experts, who work tirelessly day after day to improve ATOMIC skis using new materials and intelligent innovations. Even though ATOMIC products have become true high-tech products, one detail has not changed since 1955: every ski is handcrafted with the greatest care. We build skis designed to allow every skier to achieve his or her goals. This promise can only be met by people who embody the pursuit of unrivalled performance, adventure in powder and the perfect day on the slopes. This is why every ATOMIC ski oozes the care and the passion with which it was handcrafted.