Specially designed for emergency weather protection, the BETA SL HYBRID W is a women's technical jacket for those who want something ultra-lightweight and compact. Easily to carry round at the bottom of a bag, this jacket is on hand when needed.
Incredibly waterproof and breathable, this jacket benefits from the technical advantages of a GORE-TEX® N40r membrane with Paclite® product technology. As a result, it provides complete weather protection with a high degree of breathability. Remarkably lightweight, it weighs just 315g! Weight and volume are important factors when it comes to performance. Featuring a less wear-resistant fabric to prevent excessive weight and bulk, this jacket is only intended for use in emergencies. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction to make it more wear-resistant. This high-performance jacket has plenty of features.
Its design includes a range of additional details.
- GORE-TEX® N40r with Paclite Technology
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Very sturdy hanging loop
- The sturdy, hard-wearing dirt- and water-repellent (DWR) finish ensures that the fabric's surface resists water
- Entirely taped seams for waterproofing
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® construction
- GORE® micro-seams (13 mm)
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated structure for freedom of movement
- Gusseted underarms to hold the jacket in place when the arms are lifted
- Adjustable drawstring on hood
- Close-fitting StormHood™
- Chin protector
- WaterTight™ external zips
- Braided micro zip-pulls
- Zip cover to protect the zip from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters to reduce bulk and which won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable drawstring on hem
- Two hand pockets